Well that was pretty much epic.

So, the venue we were in was in redibly tiny. Like think the size of
the shell gas station by vons. Plus there was a bar so it was even
smaller. Plus there was no barrier between the "stage" and us. It was
like 2 in off the ground and a little platform in the middle. I was
right in the center with only a super short girl in front of me. So
basically all the vocalists and anyone else that was up there was like
right in my face. xD so close!!!!!
So, highlight of the night: Satsuki jumping into the crowd -twice-
right ontop of me and the tiny girl in front of me. I have never
touched a jrocker so much since before this night. They just kept
running into us. xDDD

Then we hung out with Lindsey, a girl that workes at AX doing jpop 101
and pop shock. She is super cool. (I think Baldo is in love xD)

Then I bought an auncia poster and got their merch lady to take me
around and get it signed by all the members so I got to meet them and
get stuff signed without having to wait in the super long signing line
earlier.

Yay!

Oh, and this is jakes signed single from auncia that he got. =D

No comments: